Are you a driven and energetic professional with experience in inbound sales within a SaaS / e-commerce environment? Do you have an affinity with solution-based selling and are you ready for the next step in your sales career? Then we at Brainvine have a challenging opportunity for you!
Brainvine is the leading AI tool for marketers and e-commerce professionals, developed from the renowned marketing agency Yellowgrape. With ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will take the lead and manage this growth.
As a Business Development Manager you play a central role in all our sales activities. Your mission is to connect as many marketers and e-commerce professionals as possible to our innovative tool. You work with warm leads and have the responsibility to build a successful sales team together with us. In short, a unique opportunity to form your own team within a startup and grow together.
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then don't hesitate any longer and apply today!
You enjoy doing this
- Interest in and understanding of SaaS products and associated technologies;
- Working with different disciplines, including developers who improve the product;
- Promote and pitch the product to potential customers;
- Building a sales team;
- Achieving sales goals and exceeding set targets;
- Proactively expand the professional network and identify business opportunities;
- Successfully negotiating and closing deals;
- Drive to continuously keep up with product knowledge and industry trends.
You recognize yourself in this
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey the value of products/services;
- A passion for e-commerce and online marketing;
- Competitive attitude with the motivation to thrive in a competitive market;
- You are enterprising, a hard worker and a good coach;
- You have experience with telephone inbound sales;
- You are social and energetic;
- You have experience in inbound sales in a SaaS / e-commerce environment;
- Scaleup experience is an advantage;
- HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- At least 6 years of experience in sales;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language;
- Drive to further develop yourself and the team.
- Initiative and self-learning attitude.